concerts i have seen
i just need to make a list. for future reference.
-jason mraz… twice
-Trans Siberian Orchestra!! bahaha
-the dead weather
-the black keys
-robert plant and band of joy!!!
-mumford and sons
-florence and the machine
-matt and kim
-g love and special sauce
i think that’s it… that’s a lot… i think that’s a pretty decent amount of concerts.
- 2 years ago
what i want
a coworker tonight asked me what i want in a guy. i gave her my list and she was surprised bc there wasn’t very much on it. then i thought about it some more. so i decided to write it all down here. so i would remember.
i dont care what they look like or anything, i really don’t, thats just going to go away anyway. i want someone who can make me laugh. someone who can point out to me when i am being stupid but not belittle me. someone who is funny and not afraid to make a fool of themselves. someone who will go camping with me. someone who will sit down by the water for hours and not talk to me but not get bored either. someone who likes to read. someone who will stargaze with me. someone who lives without fear. someone who is chill and not high strung. someone who can deal with my stubbornness. someone who likes to explore and go to places they have never been before, even if its just driving down a road that they’ve never been on. someone who is cool with doing our own thing every now and then and who likes alone time. i need alone time. someone who will let me have a cat. in addition to a bunch of dogs. someone who is logical about things and tones down my hare brained ideas. someone who is as big of a music lover as me and will be cool with going to a bagillion concerts. someone who will let me go crazy decorating our house. someone who is cool with shutting out the world for a day or two sometimes. no cell phones or computers. just chilling out together. someone who likes nature. someone who wont get embarrassed by me. bc i can be embarrassing and i don’t even know its happening.
as you can see i added a lot. but there we go. theres probably more. but whatever.
- 2 years ago
i am the mistake queen. seriously. i am. i mess up all the time. i never see things when they are right in front of my face. never. and when i should really say something, i just don’t. because i am terrified. i don’t even know what i am scared of. that things will work out? that they won’t? i don’t know. its hard for me to believe that i could mean a lot to a person. so i let a lot of good things pass me by out of fear. i don’t want to be like this. i want to be happy. i just keep sabotaging myself and lying. lying to everyone, but most of all lying to myself.
- 2 years ago
Stacie and I came up with this list of things that make a guy a man, in our opinions. We have dealt with our fair share of boys being idiots so we are experts on this subject. And we acknowledge that most of these also should be reciprocated by girls. But we are just talking about the boys. So. Here.
- Real men call. They do not text as a main form of communication.
- Real men are not afraid to initiate things.
- Real men show concern for you and not just what you can give them.
- Real men say, “Hey lets go out sometime.”
- Real men are not afraid to also share their real feelings, it doesn’t have to be a mush fest, just give me something.
- Real men will acknowledge when they have hurt you and seek to fix it, not just brush it under the rug.
- Real men will buy you flowers. Or anything. A keychain. Just to be like, hey, like ya. Wanted to get you something fun.
- Real men acknowledge the things you have done for them and express appreciation.
- Real men encourage you.
- Real men are loyal. If they do not want to be loyal anymore, they will respect you enough to talk to you about it and let you go.
- Real men show respect for your thoughts and what you are saying. They also respect the times when you are talking to them and don’t just disappear when they are done with the conversation.
- Real mean are a little clingy to you. Not a lot. Just a smidge.
- Real men take care of you, stand up for you, protect you, and aren’t afraid of a fight for you.
- Real men are not afraid to show affection for you.
- Real men stand up for themselves and don’t let you push them around.
- Real men will suck it up when they know its going to be awkward and will do it anyway for you.
- Real men allow you to be yourself and don’t judge.
- Real men tell you you are beautiful.
- A real men will talk to you about it if he feels like something is off with you guys. He will not just stop talking to you.
- Real men do their share and are not afraid or woman/men role stereotypes.
- Real men will let you know where you stand with them. If you’re a friend, fine. If you aren’t, then they will make it clear.
- Real men cuddle.
- 2 years ago
- Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
- Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
- Where there is injury, pardon.
- Where there is doubt, faith.
- Where there is despair, hope.
- Where there is darkness, light.
- Where there is sadness, joy.
- O Divine Master,
- grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
- to be understood, as to understand;
- to be loved, as to love.
- For it is in giving that we receive.
- It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
- and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
- 2 years ago